Commercial Auto & Car Insurance
Commercial auto insurance differs from personal auto insurance in many ways. If you run a business that requires your employees to use company vehicles during the course of their daily work, you need protection should anything happen on the road. Personal auto insurance does not provide coverage for vehicles that are used for the purposes of work, so you will want to ensure you find a quality commercial auto insurance plan.
The risks associated with the commercial use of a vehicle require special provisions and coverages. It is important to work with a commercial insurance agency who understands your business and can advise you on the best coverage for your needs.
Your commercial coverage is mainly meant to protect you in the case of any liability claims. It can also cover the cost of repairing damage or replacing of the vehicle in case of an accident. In any of these situations, your policy can cover you and your employees when driving the commercial vehicle, with coverages including:
- Liability for an accident caused by one of your employees
- Coverage for legal fees, property damage and bodily injury
- Medical coverage for hospitalization and treatments for you, your employee or a passenger
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Collision coverage
- Coverage for damage caused by another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive coverage for non-accident damages cause by theft, weather or vandalism
South Carolina’s Trusted Commercial Auto Insurance Company
King Street Agency has years of experience finding businesses quality commercial auto insurance policies at the best rates. We will work with you to define a policy that is right for you and your company. The size of your business and the number of vehicles you need to insure are among the variables we will consider, ensuring that you have the coverage you require.