Personal Marine Insurance
Our Charleston, SC marine insurance policies insure you for damages and liability in the event of an accident. King Street Agency will work with you to connect you with the best marine insurance policy options for your individual needs. Whether you need commercial boat insurance or boat insurance for a personal vessel, we are here to help. Above all, we want to get you back on the water as soon as possible, and we’re dedicated to providing best-in-class service.
Since auto and homeowner’s insurance policies do not cover your personal or commercial watercraft, it is always advisable to purchase marine insurance coverage specifically for your marine vessels. Premiums will depend on the type of craft you are insuring and the options you require. Coverage can include liability, replacement value, consequential damage, repairs, medical payments coverage and even optional coverage for trailers and personal items.
All marine insurance policies include:
- 24 hour claims processing
- Agreed hull value
- Liability for damage caused to hull, sails, furniture and fixtures, motor, trailer, mechanical devices
- Damage caused to another boat
- Damage to property caused by your boat
- Injury or death of a passenger or other person
- Assistance with salvage
- Medical cost supplement
- Liability for fuel spills
- Coverage for haul-outs
Optional add-ons to your marine insurance policy can include:
- Additional towing options
- Lower deductibles
- Personal property/contents coverage
- Fishing equipment coverage
- Coverage for injury due to uninsured boater
- Freeze coverage
- Catastrophic storm haul-out
Our claims professionals will work with you to design a personal marine insurance policy that makes sense for your budget and your lifestyle. Request a marine insurance quote today!