King Street Agency can provide you with comprehensive insurance for your recreational vehicle, giving you the ultimate peace of mind while you’re exploring all the remote highways and byways this great country has to offer.
RV insurance covers a range of driven and towed vehicles, including:
- Type A motor homes
- Camper vans
- Mini motor homes
- Sport utility RV’s
- Fifth wheels
- Folding travel trailers
- Truck campers
Whether you use your recreational vehicle occasionally or daily, or whether you’re new to the RV life or a long-timer on the open road, King Street Agency can help design a RV insurance policy that best suits your budget and lifestyle.
In addition to collision, theft and liability, your RV insurance coverage can include:
- Total loss replacement if your recreational vehicle is totaled (some conditions apply)
- Replacement of personal effects in the event of a covered loss
- Vacation liability for damages that occur at your vacation site
- Emergency expenses to cover hotels and travel expenses in the event of a covered loss
- Windshield replacement
- No-fault medical payments coverage, to pay the cost of medical treatment needed as a result of an accident in the RV
The open road is calling. Let’s get you covered!